There is a great opportunity coming to town next week! Learn about Gluten Free Products, local restaurants/companies, listen to speakers and meet new people!
Read to the end of this post to find out how you can win tickets to the GFAF Wellness Event in Raleigh on August 9!
Saturday, August 9, 2014
$10 per adult
Children under 13 are FREE to enter
College Students get $3 off admission at the door only w/ Student ID
Tips for Visiting the Event:
1. Preview the Speaker Schedule to find out when the speakers and topics that interest you are happening.
2. Bring a little extra cash: There may be items for sale that you might want to bring home. (Sometimes there will be expo discounts).
3. Give yourself enough time to visit the Expo. You just may want to walk slowly and ask questions!
4. Don’t be shy. ASK ASK ASK The companies represented want you to know about them. They want you to talk about them. That is ok. Remember to ask all the questions – so you can talk about the ones you love outside of the expo walls. We want to show love to companies we love. Some questions I generally ask: Are you a gluten-free dedicated facility? If you are not, what are the steps you take to protect my child? Do you use Yeast Extract or MSG (both are not allowed in our house)? Where can I find your products locally? I also have some political views (which I will keep to myself for this post) However, I choose to support companies more aligned with my views over ones that do not.
5. Support Local: I am highlighting the North Carolina based Companies represented:
Check out the event website for the complete vendor list. Check back – as they may have new ones added daily.
Here is an opportunity for you to win two tickets to GFAF Wellness Event in Raleigh!
We have 4 tickets (2 winners – 2 tickets each) to giveaway for the August 9 – GFAF Wellness Event in Raleigh! How to get them? When you read this – retweet or facebook this blog post. We will give the tickets to the first two folks to do so (before Wednesday morning). Each winner gets 2 tickets. We have to give them away in pairs. We will announce the winners on social media and have them waiting for you at will call on August 9.